Howard Brush accepts returns on most new, unopened, and unassembled items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of item(s) cost. *Some exceptions apply.
- Please obtain a return authorization number by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 207-351-8011.
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs and fees, except on damaged or defective items.
- Customer is responsible to properly repackage and appropriately insure the item(s) to be returned. Customer takes responsibly for any damage to item in return shipping. A refund/exchange will not be granted to items returned damaged due to return shipping.
- We will issue a credit via the original form of payment once the item has been received and approved through quality control in our shop.
- Returns must include all original parts, and packing materials, and be in new, unused condition.
- If your original order received free shipping, we will calculate the original cost for shipping your returned item(s) and deduct this amount from your refund.
- Refund or exchange will be processed upon receipt and approval of returned item(s)
* Excluded from our return policy:
Custom products, custom sizing, shop labor, “seconds,” floor models, and samples are non-returnable/non-refundable.